Article IX – Grand decree of Government
By order of the king, Lord Frederick William Cook, in accordance with the micronation of
Newfredland, we hereby establish the government of Newfredland. This government
shall stand to serve the people, be comprised of the people, and be appointed via
request of the crown. Each position of government shall be ever standing until someone
challenges said post, in which an election may take place to decide who will take the
The positions of government are;
● Royal ambassador – There can be many royal ambassadors to Newfredland,
who will hold the professional duty of forming alliances and maintaining
diplomacy with other nations. A royal ambassador to Newfredland will be a direct
reflection of the crown, Newfredland, and our people.
● Civilian defense minister – The C.D.M. is in charge of helping maintain the
militia of Newfredland, in defense of our nation.
● Chief of law enforcement – The C.L.E. is in charge of maintaining the letter of
the law and appointing officers/knights to assist in enforcing the laws of Newfredland.
● Minister of health and human services – The M.H.H.S. is in charge of
overseeing the health and better welfare of the citizenry of Newfredland and
teaching a healthy, and clean lifestyle thereof.
● Chief information officer – The C.I.O. is in charge of acquiring the necessary
information to assist the crown, Newfredland, and its citizenry.
● Chief expansion officer – The C.E.O. is in charge of seeing to the expansion of
Newfredland and its principality to greater serve the citizens.