…in the beginning
Lord Frederick William Cook was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA in 1978. At two years old, his father left, leaving his mother, grandmother, and two of his uncles (William and Robert) to help raise him. Lord Cook’s mother and grandmother were professional housekeepers, cleaning homes and babysitting for the affluent throughout Philadelphia.
Age five was rather traumatic in his life, as a freak accident left him stabbed in the left eye and left him blind. In his functioning right eye, he has only 15% vision and has a 70% hearing loss unilaterally. He also suffers from Ankylosing Spondylitis and diminished knee cartilage in both knees.
By age ten he’d begun studying various martial arts and still does to this day. He earned his Master instructor license from the legendary Al Case and later his founder’s certification for founding a branch of American Kenpo Karate.He’d learned to sing, play keyboards, play bass guitar, play Cajon, play drums, program midi, pre and post-processing, and audio engineering. In music, he released 5 albums and a single as “D-Lux,” in the goth/industrial scene/genre.
He’d also drawn and wrote his entire life, often spending hours submerged in artistic endeavors. He has, in three years of selling his art, sold over 200 pieces around the world. He currently owns and operates The Art of Ambrogio website for all of his artistic endeavors.
Lord Cook married on September, 7th, 2019, and currently has two boys and two girls with the love of his life Lady Samantha Ann Cook. Together they make up the Royal family of Newfredland and an unfathomably large part of Lord Cook’s day-to-day life.
At the end of the year 2020, Lord Cook began studying his genealogy, building a family tree, and getting his DNA tested. In doing so, he’s uncovered a rich history on both of his parental lineages and throughout the names and faces that make up his familial history. As for writing this, he has traced and verified all of his familial lines back to the 1600’s!
His royal lineage comes from the Tupper side of his family, tracing the lineage back to the high kings of Ireland in Tara, and is recognized as a lord/laird of Ardmore, Ireland with full patens and award of arms. Upon founding Newfredland, he took the title of “King of Newfredland,” and has since been consistently working towards building Newfredland for its citizenry and the world.
Life has been a journey, full of ups and downs, setbacks, and major leaps forward, but in the end, Lord Cook has never given up, never retreated, and never surrendered. Visual impairment, audible impairment, physical impairment and still going stronger than ever, with nary a step out of line. This is his website, these are his stories…
- He’s opened businesses (namely star of dawn wellness, the art of Ambrogio and Cook family martial arts)
- Released five albums of music and a single as D-Lux (2001-2010)
- Published by the largest independent publisher in the world, twice
- Self-published four times
- Published 5 times with serial killers magazine and 4 times with S&I Arsenal
- Has sold over two-hundred pieces of art across the world
- Ran the Church of Lucifer from 1994-2008
- Gave 2 live lectures on the occult in front of 1.1 and 1.4 million individuals via a very large Facebook group
- Worked for a year at Harry’s occult, a 100+-year-old Voodoo shop in Philadelphia
- Founder and CEO of C.I.B. Global
- Associate Director Beyond Barriers
- 1st Dan (WTF) Tae Kwon Do – Kim’s Karate
- 2nd-degree black belt Bak Sil Lum Quan (Northern Shaolin fist) – Sifu Shi Gan Min
- 1st Dan Uechi-Ryu Karate-Do – Ed Dewitt
- 1st level instructor Doce Pares Kali- Aaron Lee
- Instructor Sekiguchi-Ryu (Swordsmanship) – Ed Dewitt
- Instructor Pa Kua Chang – Al Case
- Instructor Monkey Boxing – Al Case
- Blue belt with a stripe Gracie Jiu-Jitsu – Gracie Bara of Tucson
- Catch as catch can wrestling – Black flag jiu-jitsu club
- Master instructor certified by Al Case
- Founder/Sho Dai Soke – Cook’s Kenpo Karate